How to SIZE portrait Orientation Photos to fit all of picture on screen

Hi:
I use Themeco and X, an Ethos site, for building my wordpress site, www.wickbeaverspictures.com.
I shoot both landscape and portrait orientation photographs (8x10 and 10x8, for instance).
While my landscape orientation pictures are perfectly fitted to be 100% viewable with no scrolling, my portrait pictures are often too large and require scrolling to see the whole image. This blows.

How do I size my portrait orientation images to fit properly?

Thanks!

Wick Beavers

Hi There,

Interesting compositions you have.

Have you considered using The Grid Plugin?

You can build very dynamic and cool layouts using it. And with the quality of your pics your grids will look beautiful

https://theme-one.com/the-grid/roma/

It is included in our Addons, let us know your thoughts.

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.