Hey Team,
I have two sidebar
#1 recent post -> https://southlandservices.net/blog/
#2 will be set for a special deal(images) - >https://southlandservices.net/deals/
How filter to show only post flag as special deal in category?
Tks
Hey Team,
I have two sidebar
#1 recent post -> https://southlandservices.net/blog/
#2 will be set for a special deal(images) - >https://southlandservices.net/deals/
How filter to show only post flag as special deal in category?
Tks
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
To resolve your issue, you might need to check out this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/excluding-category-from-blog/6242/10
Alternatively, instead of using recent post widget, you can use the text widget and insert the recent post element shortcode. Please check this out: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/
Hope this helps.
GUYS GUYS. Your Alternatively option worked MUCH better than what I had in mind,
Thank you very much for the guidance.
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.