How to show products from 3rd party ecommerce plugin

Hello,

I have WP Easycart, specified the page for it. but there is nothing shown on it.

Can you explain how I can make Agency to show the store page content.

I have simple short code to enter but I want to keep this page header and footer content as it is.

thanks

Hi there,

Our theme does not have anything to do with this process and you need to follow the instructions of the 3rd party plugin to add the products. Do exactly the same you would do with a standard WordPress theme.

If you need to add a shortcode to the Cornerstone, the recommended way is to add the Classic Raw Content element and add your shortcode there.

Thank you.

I did Text and it worked too. thanks

Hi there,

Yes, the Text Element also will work. But there are edge cases that text element might not render the shortcodes correctly. That is why it is highly recommended that you use the Raw Element.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.