How to setup smartphone content

Hi there,

I‘m running X at www.dieregionh.de and it works fine. I entered some content, that‘s shown on tablets and desktop computers correctly and nice.

Sadly on smartphones I still see example content. How could I get all my entered texts and images shown at the smartphone view?

Just one hint where to look … ?

Thanks in advance!
Jan

Hello Jan,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looking that source code I can see that in your page layout you have two containers, one visible to desktop and other one visible to mobile screens. You need to remove second container and at the same time change the visibility of the first container so that it will be visible on all screen sizes. https://screencast.com/t/b9z98aTS

Thanks.

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Is there a funktion at the backend to disable this separate mobile screen container? I didn’t change anything at the source code.

Hi there,

Yes there is for the Section and Row settings. You can find it when you click on the customize option.

… oh, I’ve got it! :smiley:

Thank you for your help!

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.