How to set the widget to be the right corner of the header top bar?

Hi, there.

I would like to set the switcher languages (widget) on the right corner of the header top bar and keep my logo on the left side as you can see in the figure below.

What should I do?

Thx.

Hi Nopphakhun,

Thanks for reaching out.
If you are using 2 different containers, you need to set the Flexbox > Horizontal value End to shift the Widget at the right corner. Please find the screenshot below.

Screenshot-2021-12-29-175400

If you are using only one container, I would suggest you add another container and add the widget into the second container and follow the above instruction for the second one.

Screenshot 2021-12-29 175418

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks for your suggestion, but it’s not working for me. I tried to do as you said, separate the containers to be 2 containers and set the flexbox as you advise. But nothing happened, I guess it happen like this because the flexbox of the bar (which contains both containers) is Horizontal: Start.

So, what should I do more to fix it?
Thx.

Hello @fhtpsu,

You should check the Flexbox setting of the Bar element and the Container element. To better assist you with the issue, please provide us access to your site so we can check your custom header. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.