Hi,
With PRO i can´t add a custom header. Is shows the default menu. Ex. https://elinformador.org/dfdf
Note: I had set a global header
Hi,
With PRO i can´t add a custom header. Is shows the default menu. Ex. https://elinformador.org/dfdf
Note: I had set a global header
Hi,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
Yes, of course.
Hi, I have the same problem.
Please advise?
Well, it seems to work when using only one global header, if you have two headers for different things, then it doesn’t seem to work! 
Wow! I have more than 10.
Hi there,
There is a bug regarding the Pro header and Custom 404 extension which is already reported and will be fixed in upcoming updates:


Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Hi there,
There is a bug regarding the Pro header and Custom 404 extension which is already reported and will be fixed in upcoming updates:


I deleted your secure post as you were not the original poster of the thread. The original poster of the thread can access all secure notes. If you want to give us user credentials you should be the original poster.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.