Where is the Style: option for rows/columns (along with ID and Class). I see a bunch of new options like box shadow, but now I don’t know how to input max-width.
The old cornerstone was WAY less busy and easier.


Where is the Style: option for rows/columns (along with ID and Class). I see a bunch of new options like box shadow, but now I don’t know how to input max-width.
The old cornerstone was WAY less busy and easier.


Hi There,
In the Row > Setup > Inner Container > select ON:

Hope it helps 
Hello,
Thank you for the answer. I did turn inner container on, but there was still no option for setting max-width. In fact, I don’t see any place to add my own styles.
Hi there,
The style options in the V2 sections are in the customize option of the section.


Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.