How to set Prompt background to transparent

I’m using the Prompt element in Cornerstone with your Integrity1 demo theme. It automatically sets the background to white. I’d like it to be transparent so that the text and button blend into the page. How can I set it to have a transparent background?

Hi There,

You can add the following code to Cornerstone CSS

.x-prompt {
  
    background: none;
 }

Hope it helps!

Awesome, thanks! It worked, but now I see that this element has a border. I can’t find a way to remove the border. Is there additional CSS to add to do this?

Hi There,

You can add the border-width property to the given code above:

e.g.

.x-prompt {
    background: none;
    border-width: 0; 
 }

But if you are just planning to apply this to a specific Prompt element, I’d advice that you use CLASS instead. To do this add a CLASS transparent-prompt to the specific Prompt element and then update the given CSS code to this:

.transparent-prompt {
    background: none;
    border-width: 0; 
}

You might not want a transparent Prompt element on your other pages.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!