Hi, I tried adding max-width:400px to my inline CSS in the customize part of the column settings, but it didn’t work.
I wonder why?
Thanks
Hi, I tried adding max-width:400px to my inline CSS in the customize part of the column settings, but it didn’t work.
I wonder why?
Thanks
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, I just tested it on my dev site and max-width:400px; works on the columns. Please provide us the page URL and point us which columns.
Cheers!
Hi please see notes in secure note thanks. 
Hello There,
I was able to logged in to the page. I just could find which section column you added the inline css.
Are you using a single column and would like to set a maximum width? Please insert the inline the css max-width: 400px; in the row settings instead.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.