I have website about lifestyle and i have like 4 blog sections
-fashion
-fitness
-food
-travel
i need to know how i can edit that when i write a blog post about food it apears only in food page.
Thanks.
Hello @Stanojevic,
Thanks for asking. 
You can create four post categories from Posts > Categories. Next, when you write the post please make sure to assign the relevant category. Doing that will display the fashion related articles on fashion category and so on. Now, suppose you want to display the categories on top navigation as four separate menu items. All you need to do is go to Appearance > Menus and select the categories to be displayed as menu items.
Let us know how it goes.
Hello thanks for answer! it really helped.
Now one more question about posts and so. I have Integrity theme demo on my site, and i set it to dark theme. Now i have one big big problem my posts are apearing in dark boxes and my text cant be visible cause i have font for text set to black. I cant turn it to white cause i need it on front page black. Can I change post look to white boxes with black text or i need to change whole theme demo to light theme?
Thanks!
Hello @Stanojevic,
No you don’t need to change entire demo theme. However please note the customization you are looking for will require writing few custom CSS. You can refer following tutorial as it has all the necessary information to help you get started:
Thanks.