Hello I have my templates for sale pages I want to share with clients. I don’t want them to be able to have my copy on their template. Is there a way I can make my templates look like the standard templates offered?
Hi @vanillaqueen,
Thanks for writing in.
You could save your template your the cornerstone layouts.

Create a template then save it as page or as block. You can save it in your online library or you can download it.
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
hello yes I have done this however when I upload its got all of my content. I want it to say Heading, text box, image does not show my actual heading, text, etc when I upload it on clients websites. Like the about page template doesn’t have the content in its template
Hi There,
In that case, you will need to create a page with placeholder images and sample text, then you can save those templates.
Thanks!
And how do i create a placeholder image?
Hi There,
You can use the place-holder images from (https://place-hold.it/)
On your Image element, instead of Insert media choose Insert from URL
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Awesome thanks heaps
You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.