How to Revoke and Reassign License?

This is my first time purchasing X Theme and am unable to access its plugins because it states that my code has already been used on another site. This is also my first time setting up a wordpress website so I probably did in fact accidentally register is somewhere else by mistake. Regardless, it wants me to revoke and reassign the license to my current site within my Themeco account. When I go to the Register License section within my Themeco account and enter the purchase code, it says that the License already exists for that purchase code.

I’ve been searching and haven’t found where I’m supposed to revoke/ reassign the license. I need those plugins and cannot access them without reassigning the license to my current site.

Please help

Hi There,

Please access your licenses page : https://theme.co/apex/licenses

If your purchase code is already there, you can assign your url to your license.

If you are having issues with registering your purchase code in your account, please provide the purchase code number so we can take a closer look.

Thank you

1 Like