How to reverse layout on mobile Overlapping Cell Design Cloud

I would like to know how I can reverse the order of how things show on mobile. I want image to show first then the text. I am using overlapping cell template from Design Cloud.

Hey George,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you want to reverse the order of your layout on the mobile view, you can check this video trick.

Hope that helps.

I could see how that work watching video my question is the design cloud template is using a grid for the layout instead that is what I would like to know how to make it so image is above it then the text. also how do I center this on mobile. The layout looks fine on everything but the mobile.

I was able to figure out the image changing the x justify and y align now I am just trying to figure out changing the order of how it shows

Well I thought I had it fixed on mobile by changing the x justiy and y align but it does it to all breakpoints.

Hello George,

To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to the page so that we can check your Grid and Cell settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

The page is the thank you page

Hi George,

I would suggest you add a different Grid for the Mobile with the desired structure and hide it using the Hide During the Breakpoint for other breakpoints, and hide the existing one for the Mobile device by using the same option. Please check the screenshot describing the option.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

so make another section for the mobile and hide those is what your meaning. so basically have 2 sections on the page 1 for the desktop and 1 for mobile makes sense

Hi George,

Yes, I am suggesting that.

Thanks

I believe I fixed it thanks

Hi George,

Glad that you are able to fix it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.