Hello, now that Theme Customizer Options, Font/Color Templates, and Header/Footer Options can now be found in one place, it’s challenging to restrict access to these items for clients. Is it possible to restrict these items in the X theme and in the Pro Theme, while making sure clients can still have access to the Cornerstone Builder in X and the Page Builder in Pro? We dont want our clients tinkering with Custom CSS and the custom headers/footers we make for them.
Hi There,
Unfortunately, there is not a solution out of the box for these. I will forward your suggestion to our developers.
In the meanwhile, I would recommend you to create a backup of your websites before letting your clients touch the site to be on the safe side.
Hope it helps
I look forward to seeing a feature like this develop. Thanks!
Hi There,
Sure no problem. Your feedback has already been noted.
Regards.
id love to see these permissions also!
We will keep it in mind!
Thanks