How to restrict the width of Layout – Fullwidth page

Is there a way to restrict the width of the text on this page?

http://www.creative-photographer.com/my-story/

I would like it to be 900 pixels wide, the same as the feature image.

Ideally, everything would be centered and the title would align with the text.

I would also like the width restriction to apply to some pages but not others. Is this possible?

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.page-id-54 .x-main.full {
    max-width: 900px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Thanks, that worked perfectly. Is there a way to move the title to the right so it aligns with the photo and the text?

Hi There,

Please update the previous CSS to this:

.page-id-54 .x-main.full,
.page-id-54 .x-header-landmark.x-container.max.width {
    max-width: 900px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Thanks again. Exactly what I needed!

You’re most welcome.

Glad it’s resolved.

Cheers!