How to remove top and bottom margin?

Hi!
I use visual composer as my page builder.
I have a revolution slider on top of the content.
Then there is a space.
Then there is my first visual composer row. (Margins all set to 0).
Then there is a space again.
Then the footer.

How can I get rid of those spaces? I did not find anything in the customization settings.

Hello There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Best Regards.

Hi!
My URL: https://livingfootball.net/coaching/
I have trouble getting rid of the space under the slider and the blue line there as well as space on top of the footer.

Thanks

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

.x-slider-container.below {
    border-bottom: 0;
}

.x-container.max.width.offset {
    margin-top: 0;
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

Hope this helps.

It does fix my issue.
Thank you for your help.

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile: