How to remove space from above the nav-menu in header

trying to decrease the empty space above the menu from my rather basic X | Theme. Can someone please advise what I need to do to reduce this padding? The site is www.dubdubdan.com and a screenshot of the problem can be found here

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please navigate to Theme Options > Header and then adjust the NAVBAR TOP LINK ALIGNMENT option, that is the space above the menu links. Then adjust the NAVBAR TOP HEIGHT, also under Theme Options > Header.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

Got-it! Thanks, I farted around with the “Navbar Top Link Alignment (px)” & “NavBar Top Height (px)” It was my own demise, as I originally thought you would edit this from within CornerStone. Oh boy was I wrong.
Many thanks

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Okay. Now I have corrected the hight, it sees to have fallen out of alignment with the other menu options ever so slightly. I have drawn a box around the affected issue as it’s rather hard to see. Here is a zoomed in cropped image of the issue, is this because I have changed the hight of the menu? and it only seems to be affected the part of the menu with the drop-down list. Click for Screenshot

hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

The alignment issue is not due to the height change its due to the arrow that has for submenu. Its taking little more space than the text which creates a different in height.
I removed the height and checked the alignment is okey.

Hope this clear!
I believe there is nothing to worry about as this is not visible to normal eye. If you still wants to make it proper. please add this following css to global css and let us know, how this goes.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav li>a>span:after {
  font-size: 12px;
}

Thanks

You sir, are a hero! Thank you so very much, I am a little anal with alignment and you have saved my brain from going overload.

You are most welcome. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.