Hi,
I have the Church Theme and each page has a row that ‘repeats’ the page title – one as a headline and one small one to the right for navigation. I took a screenshot of the area:

I’d like to completely remove this from all pages. Is it possible?
Hi,
I have the Church Theme and each page has a row that ‘repeats’ the page title – one as a headline and one small one to the right for navigation. I took a screenshot of the area:

I’d like to completely remove this from all pages. Is it possible?
Hi there,
Please kindly go to X > Launch > Options > Header > MISCELLANEOUS > Breadcrmbs and disbale that option.
That will get rid of the right section title like stuff that you mentioned.
Now, to hide the title section all together you need to go to each page and under the Page Settings you need to check the Disable Page Title option:

Thank you.
worked perfectly, thank you!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.