How to remove gap between navigation bar and first blog post on blog index on Pro

Hey guys,
I can’t seem to figure out how to get rid of the empty space between the navigation bar and my blog posts. The gap is large, you need to scroll down to see the first blog post. While trying to figure out how I realized that I can’t add any sections or any content within that white gap through cornerstone. I’m sure there is some silly fix and I’m just looking too closely.

Above is the page in reference.

Thank you,
Raza

Hi Raza.

Please go to X > Theme Options > Ethos then disable Post Slider – Blog.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

That was it. Thank you so much, Jade!!

You’re most welcome, Raza. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.