How to remove empty blog bar at the bottom of homepage

Hi there,

I am using the header builder for my homepage, and it works great, but I still have an empty blog bar at the bottom of the page, which really ruins the aesthetic. I’m pretty sure this isn’t a pro thing, and a wordpress thing instead, but how do I remove it?

Thanks!

FYI, the site is mac-duff.ca

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! You can remove the white empty box via custom CSS by adding it in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.home .entry-wrap {
    padding: 0;
}
.home .x-container.max.width {
    margin: 0;
}

I see you’ve used header builder to create a homepage banner that’s why the there is a white box in the body as it is empty, to solve this properly I’d recommend you to use content builder instead to create a banner.

Hope this helps!

Thank you! Worked great!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.