How to remove category style from google indexing?

Hello. I have three pages that are ranking in google on my site upwardhaus.com. They are “Custom style archives” - “Christmas style archives” - “simple pattern archives”

How can I get these removed from search? Should I redirect these to my homepage or can you show me how to eliminate them? Possibly even a no follow.

Thank you.

Hello @PPMS,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can use Yoast SEO plugin. For more information I suggest you to please take a look at following article. https://kb.yoast.com/kb/how-do-i-noindex-urls/

In case you don’t want to use plugin then there is alternate method by adding few codes in .htaccess directory. https://www.deepcrawl.com/blog/best-practice/noindex-disallow-nofollow/

Thanks.

Thanks for the link. Already had Yoast so it was an easy fix.

Glad to hear it!

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.