How to remove borders/shadows?

I’d like to make the whole page not have these borders/shadows for the entire site with Integrity stack. I cannot find an option to do so, please advise.

Hi @goods1904,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that the lines are the navigation bottom border line and the content wrapper box shadow. To remove that you need to add the following custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS.

.x-integrity .x-navbar, .x-integrity .entry-wrap
{
    border-bottom: none !important;
    box-shadow: none !important;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes which means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it. Further customization should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail of One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Thank you for the reply.

The shadows have been removed, but the border lines between the top logo and menu, footer widget area, and footer menu still remain.

Hello @goods1904,

In order to remove the border lines between the top logo and menu, the footer. I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code.

.x-logobar {
border-bottom: none;
}
footer.x-colophon.top {
border-top: none;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you!

Hey @goods1904,

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.