Hi, I’m working on a new site and wondered if you’d be able to help me with the following please:
-
Is it possible to have the social media icons in the top bar on the same line as the logo - they can stay to the right of the page as they are currently?
-
The nav bar is fixed, so when you scroll down it stays at the top of the screen. Can the logo and social media icons also be fixed, so they stay above the nav bar when you scroll down the page?
-
Home page - When viewed on a smartphone, the slider I’ve added goes behind the mobile button. Can the slider start under it?
I’ll put the website details in a private note as it’s got a maintenance up at the minute and I need to give you the password to access it!
Thanks!