How to put blog post entries into a page

I have a News page and Projects/Portfolio page, I want to know how to drop blog posts into these pages like in the Integrity theme. Thx!

http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/

Hi all! Simple question and yet my question is being buried. Is anybody answering these questions? Just sincerely trying to get help. Yes I have search the archives. Many thanks!

Hi There,

We can take up to 24h to reply as we just had a major updated, bumping on your on threads make your question go to the end of the queue, so please avoid that.

To add blog post to a page you can :

1- Use X Recent Posts Element

2- Install one of our addons The Grid or Essential Grid, create a grid using posts as a source and add the grid element to the page, I personally like more this second option because those plugins offer awesome modern and dynamic layouts.

Hope it helps

OK thanks again! I will try the Grid options as you suggest, I assume those are used to turn on? Many thanks!

OK great info again! It seems my partner implemented it, but how do I put posts in there now? I went to create a post but I see no option to place post in News or projects. Thanks!

OK I figured out posts go automatically into the News section with the grid so perfect!! Thx again

But now I am wondering how to edit the main image that shows on the News page, i.e. change the red blocks to images

http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/blog/

Lastly IF generated post auto go into News? How do I create a similar post that would go into a grid in the Projects page?

http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/portfolio/

Hi There,

To add a image to each of your posts, you need to add a featured image to your posts.

On your projects page, it is actually a portfolio page, you need to add a portfolio item. The portfolio page is also not editable with Cornerstone as it is a template automatically generated based on your portfolio items.

Hope it helps