How to put a professional topbar

Hi I have bought the theme template . I have done the installation and I am interest in how could be edited the topbar . I am interested in put my address , phone number and e-mail . Using nice color background , with white font and make a link for the e-mail address . I dont understand the codings so please help me . By the way really nice template!!!

Hi @Borislav.VD

Go to X | Theme Options | Header and turn on your topbar.

You will find in the same tab a Top bar Content Tab:

You can add to the topbar content and replace with your own content:
My Adress 222 - Love Land | Call us: <a href="tel:222333444">222-333-444</a> | <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>

To change the colors, you can go to X | Theme Options | CSS and add the following code and change to your own colors:

    .x-topbar .p-info, .x-topbar .p-info a, .x-topbar .x-social-global a {
    color: pink;
 }

    .x-topbar {
    background-color: yellow;
    }

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.