How to place logobar underneath menu?

Hi there,

I would like to have my menu at the top of my screen, below a logobar with a searchbar in it and the content below that:

I found this: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/logo-under-navbar/ but I believe that’s obsolete now since the entire file structure of the theme changed at 5.0

Could you help?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Delana

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, while that is outside the scope of support, I could point you in the right direction with the understanding that it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.

Login to your server via FTP and navigate to x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/ directory. Copy the file _navbar.php to your child theme in the same path directory (x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/), if some of the folder does not exist please create it, paste the _navbar.php copied file there and do your modification.

You need to interchange the div x-logobar and x-navbar-wrap so the navbar comes first before the logo bar.

And don’t forget to set your Header Layout to Stacked under Theme Options > Header

Hope it helps,
Cheers!