I have page https://www.plasticsurgeryholiday.com/procedure/dental/ and on top right there is “help” tab. How can I make an html link in the middle of the page content so that if someone clicks it, the “help tab” overlay opens?
Thanks.
I have page https://www.plasticsurgeryholiday.com/procedure/dental/ and on top right there is “help” tab. How can I make an html link in the middle of the page content so that if someone clicks it, the “help tab” overlay opens?
Thanks.
Hi There,
You can try with this HTML:
<a href="#" id="open_help">Open Help Tab</a>
After that adding this custom JS under Pro > Theme Options > JS:
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
$("#open_help").on('click touchend', function(event) {
event.preventDefault();
$("a.hm14.x-anchor.x-anchor-toggle").trigger('click')
});
});
Let us know how it goes!
Almost, it works but only if there is one link. If there are more links in the pricelist, then only the first one will open. https://www.plasticsurgeryholiday.com/clinics/test/
Hi there,
Please change the first part of the code to:
<a href="#" class="open_help">Open Help Tab</a>
And change the JS code to:
(function( $ ) {
$(function() {
$(".open_help").each(function() {
$(this).on('click touchend', function(event) {
event.preventDefault();
$("a.hm14.x-anchor.x-anchor-toggle").trigger('click')
});
});
});
})(jQuery);
Thank you.
So cool
, thanks you guys.
You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.