How to move a column and its contents to left or right of page?

I have two columns with text in them. The columns also have a solid colored boarder and background color. I want to move both columns and their content to the left side of my webpage. I have searched but haven’t come up with any results for what I’m trying to achieve. If needed, my website is http://www.soundinnovationdj.com and the said columns are located on my about page which is a sub-menu of why us. Basically I want to align the two columns with text with the start of the top column with the custom headline that isn’t in a column container. Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Chad

Hi There,

Please add this inline CSS to the style field of your containers:

float: left; clear: both;

If it doesn’t work, please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

Good to go, thank you!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.