How to modify the breadcrumbs

Hi,
I am trying to modify how the breadcrumbs display, right now is displaying
home - parentPage - childPage
as it should, but I have a post on the childPage and its breadcrumbs are like this
home - blog - post
even though I have no blog page.

How do I modify the breadcrumbs to be like this?
home - parentPage - childPage - post or
home - parentPage - childPage - parentPost - post

Hi There,

By default, in wordpress, it is home > blog > post.. Post is usually associated with BLOG Index page or a category pages. Also it is home - parentPage - childPage post is not included in hierarchy.

The hierarchy you are trying to achieve is not possible at the moment on the breadcrumbs element. It get’s default parent child relationship that is known to wordpress. It could be possible with customization but that would be outside the scope of of our support. What I can recommend is just use straight pages instead and not associate post. Either all post or all page.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.