How to manually download and install plugins

Hi, I am having trouble giving permissions to Wordpress of automatic plugin download and installation.
I need to install all the plugins manually. The link on my website’s admin panel leads to apax, but I can not find any link to download plugins.

Please let me know how can I download all plugins manually.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Please go to your Themeforest account and go to the downloads section and download the ZIP file there. The ZIP file contains the theme and all the plugins.

Please consider that you need to contact your hosting service provider and fix the issue, because if you can not install the plugins automatically, most probably you will have lots of problems using the builders both on Pro and Cornerstone.

Thank you.

Thanks, I’ll try this.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.