Hi I am using the Pro editor and trying to manually adjust the size of an image.
Don’t see an option to do this. I saw some old threads referencing an “advanced controls” option, but I don’t know where that is / if that exists in Pro.
Thanks! 
Hi I am using the Pro editor and trying to manually adjust the size of an image.
Don’t see an option to do this. I saw some old threads referencing an “advanced controls” option, but I don’t know where that is / if that exists in Pro.
Thanks! 
Hey @ddctc,
Are you using the Classic Image element or the Image element. The classic one does not have controls. The Image element does have a width option and much more.

Enter in the width and choose a unit.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.