How to manage licenses?

I need to change one of my licenses to a new url. When I go to the license page I can not find how/where to do this. There is no way to revoke license and reassign!

Please advise

Its kind of weird how recent updates have placed X Options in multiple places of their own. Licenses can be reached/managed here as shown in the image attached:

Thanks for the reply but I am referring to changing where license is assigned/registered - url. Another post referred to revoking license, yet another post implied themeco did the change over. I see no way (image attached) to revoke or otherwise change where the existing license is applied.

Thanks

I was able to just change the url myself, have to go into your apex account and adjust. If you can’t, then has to be done internally by themco for whatever reason I would assume at this point. Was just having some issues myself the past few days so had to get very very familiar with all the new changes so hope this info helps.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!
You should be seeing the edit icon so that you can replace the url and add your new site url.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Thanks much. On my browser - ie 11 - the edit icons do not show unless you hover over them just right to reveal the buttons. Perhaps all part of the presentation issues with the ie 11 browser and pro. Was able to change the license.

You are most welcome!