How to make titles on top of blog posts invisible, without affecting my shop

Hello team!

I am running into a bit of frustration, because some coding that I put in for my Woocommerce shop page is interfering with my individual blog posts.
Now I would like to delete or hide the top part of my blog posts, without also deleting or hiding the titles of my products.
I am trying to hide the following element on my individual posts:
h1.entry-title

I also added a print screen to be more clear. If it is possible to keep the arrows to the right to be able to go to other posts, that would be great. My main concern is that the code to hide this title should not affect the titles of my products on my shop page (Which is not the default shop page of Woocommerce, it is a regular page with the product shortcode in it, https://www.tierramitica.com/workshops-and-events/)

Thank you so much!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.single-post .entry-wrap .entry-header {
    display: none;
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.