How to make this section less wide?

Hi sorry if this is obvious, but I would like to make my section about 900 max width and have a border around it so all the content inside can be wrapped in a border. Basically I am trying to achieve this photoshop (see secure note).

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

All of these options are available in the section settings of Pro editor.

I could see that you were able to add a max-width value for the section. You simply just have to add a value to the border setting of the section.

Hope this helps.

Hi, I could add max-width to the row but not the section.

Can you help me further? You will see that my section is still full width.

Thanks!

You can add custom css to the costomize panel of the section like the screenshot I have attached.

Please add folloowing css there and it will be max width to 900px;

max-width: 900px; margin: 5% auto;

border and other things you can add via content builder.

Hope this is clear.

Thanks that worked!

Youโ€™re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.