How to make the look of Blog page like a normal Blogindex

Hi there,

I’m trying to make the blog page and the Individuals post pages like the general website look.

How do I change/stylize those pages???

https://overlandcruiser.cc/blog/
List all new pages and post like a normal startsite.

I have been trying for hours

Thanks in advance!

Hey There,

The blog overview page has a certain amount of available options on how to display the posts but there is no way to use them in the same manner as for example or front end which you’ve built with Cornerstone. As WordPress loops through all posts you are limited to how you can display those posts, the only way to do major changes to the visualisation would be by customising the template files and custom css.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.