How to make the header static top transparent

Hi,
I am just creating a new wordpress site with the theme “the X” and I want to make the header transparent. At the moment it is white an and the fonts are black. But I want the header transparent and the fonts/logo in white. Can anybody help me?

Hey,

You can set the navbar transparent in the X > Launch > Options > Integrity > Nav bar transparent and set the design to light.

Hey John, thanks for your help. But I have already tried this and it stil doesn’t work.

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the URL of the site because it is not readable from the screenshot.

Thank you.

http://zweckverband-wasserversorgung.de/

Hi There,

Thank you for the link, I did moved your credentials on a Secure Note so it wont visible publicly.

Now on your issue; actually the header and footer has a transparent background already. The white background that we are seeing now is the background-color of the entire boxed layout container. Which can be set to transparent with the following custom CSS.

/*boxed container background color*/
.x-boxed-layout-active .site,
.x-boxed-layout-active .x-site {
	background-color: transparent;
}

The problem with this is this will make the entire boxed layout container background to transparent including on the content area. But we can apply a white background specifically on the content area with the following custom CSS.

/*content area white background*/
.x-main.full {
	background-color: #fff;
}

Custom CSS can be added under Theme Options > CSS

As you already know the footer and header transparency can be turn off under Theme Options > Integrity.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!