How to make the content modal "clickable toggle" to cover the column

Dear Themeco Team, how to make the toggle from content modal to fit the whole colum. At the moment the high and width is fit to the textsize if someone hover over it. Is there a short way to change this?

Best Regards
Roland

Hi Roland,

Can you please elaborate on what you are trying to achieve, providing a screenshot marked with the section or any videos will be a great help to understand?

Thanks

Hi Tristup, ofcourse i will do a screenshot.

First problem:

make the area frrom the toggle button size the column? i think it would be easier for the user to click…

Hi @rolandhentschel,

Thanks for reaching out.

The option to make the content modal text cover the whole column is to adjust the padding of your toggle which a bit tricky. Other than that, would require customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

On the other hand, I don’t see any information about the second problem, would you mind sharing it with us?

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi Marc, thanks four your response there are no problems anymore.

Can be closed.

Best Regards
Roland

Hi Roland,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.