How to make text slide from opposite side on hover

Hey support team,

How do I edit the Css code for effects 12 on this website where I can make the resting text move?

https://miketricking.github.io/bootstrap-image-hover/

I would like to make the text ‘effect 12’ slide from the left side on hover as well.

Please help!

Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! There are three ways you can add a custom css in the theme.
1.) If you want your code to take effect globally, you can edit your style.css in Appearance > Edit and insert your custom css. This is the best recommended.

2.) You can also place a custom css in X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

3.) Or you can edit your page back in Cornerstone and insert the following custom css in the settings tab, Settings > Custom CSS. This area is a page by page basis only.

Hope this helps.

Hey RueNel,

Thanks for your response.

I was already successful in adding the code to my elements on my website.
However the effect isn’t working how I intended.

I’m using “Effect 12” from here, however instead of having just the CTA (show code) appear only on hover, I attempted to change the code to have the title (Effect 12) appear only on hover as well, however to no avail.

Could you assist me with this to make it happen?

Thanks again,

Hello There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you in advance.

No problem. The page I would like to apply it to is:

http://www.proveno.co/our-work/

I’ve used a temporary hover for the links I want to apply it to for now.

Thank you

Hi,

Upon checking, it seems to be working fine on my end I can see the title on hover.

See Video - https://www.screencast.com/t/0FjaGZMd

Can you please clarify what you are trying to achieve.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.