Hi see video screencast explainer in secure notes.
Thanks
Hi see video screencast explainer in secure notes.
Thanks
Hey,
To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Hi the URL is easily visible in the video screencast I sent?
I added it again as a secure note to this post.
Thanks
Hello There,
To resolve your issue, please make use of this code:
<a class="x-slider-scroll-bottom text-link" href="#" alt="sample text">Sample Link</a>
And after that, we need to prevent the circle border from appear so we will need to add this custom css:
body a.x-slider-scroll-bottom.text-link {
position: relative;
width: auto;
height: auto;
border: none;
}
We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.
Hi, where should I put this custom CSS please?
I tried it in the slider custom css field but it didn’t change anything.
Thanks
Hey there,
Try adding the above CSS code in your Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global CSS: or if you’ve Child Theme setup then you can also add it in your Child Theme’s style.css file.
Cheers!
Hi it did not work as expected. Please see results at link in secure note, thanks.
Link is called “Sample Link” on the page.
Credentials are in secure note in case you need, thanks.
Hi again,
I checked your page and the text is behaving like scroll to bottom anchor, may be you’ve not much content on the page. First clear your browser’s cache and then try adding some content and then check the “Sample Link”.
Hope this helps!