How to make sure that buttons are aligned across feature boxes

Hi there,

I am working on: http://leliangirard.staging.wpengine.com/

And below the HERO I have these 6 features boxes. For each of them, a ‘Find out more’ button.

I thought I figured how to make sure that the buttons line up for different screen sizes, using some gaps and showing/hiding them based on the device used, but I just saw the site opened on a laptop today and some of them were off (not aligned horizontally).

Other than writing exactly the same amount of text so that buttons are aligned at all time, is there a way to format this in some way?

Thanks

Hey @leliangirard,

Please remove the gaps and add this to your Content JS.

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
	var max = 0;
	$(".x-feature-box-text").each(function(index, el) {
		if( $(this).height() > max ){
			max = $(this).height();
		}
	});
	$(".x-feature-box-text").css('height', max);
});

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.