How to make slide container elements the same height when dealing with different text length

Hi there I’m editing a website that I did not build originally so its very possible I’m missing something here. I’d like for the text below the slides in the attached screenshot and the blue background around them to be uniform in height. I can provide more details and credentials in a secure note.

Hello @sevenagesdesign,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please have a look at this video tutorial to learn more about how the make the content height the same.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi thank you for this but I’m still having this issue due to the element being a slider. Would you suggest I recreate this without it being a slider and just an image + div with text below?

Hi @sevenagesdesign,

You need to set the height equal for the text section, as described in the following thread.

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom-coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes, which means we can’t fix them in case they conflict with something on your site, nor will we enhance them. Further customization should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail of One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.