How to make section containing two columns of even width with no gap between them, no margins and paddings

Hi

How to make a fullwidth section containing two columns of even width with no gap between them, no margins and paddings?

Thanks in advance

Hello @Autostopowicz,

Thanks for writing in!

Please insert a section, row, and two columns. In your row settings, set the gap width and gap height to 0.

And please make sure that there are no paddings or margins in each of your columns. If this does not help, please provide us access to your site we can create an example page for you.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel.
Unfortunately that is not what I have expected. I have read about marginless columns but somehow it does not work. I need a row with image on the left and text on the right (50:50) from left to right. And below I need another row but with a text on the left and image on the right and so on. I thought that the template split 3 and 4 would be suitable but I cant make the collumns full width.

Hello @Autostopowicz,

The marginless columns will only work if you are using the classic sections and rows. You will have to use the new Row element so that you will have more control over the row settings.

If possible, send us the URL of the page where you are having the issue so we can check it. You may provide us access to your site so we can create an example as well. You can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel
Allright then. I would appreciate if You could tell me step by step what to choose since I have tried to create two even collumns in a row without margins (from left to right) but with unsatisfactory results. See secure note…
You can access and make changes to this site

Hello @Autostopowicz,

I checked your site dashboard, I have created a page called “Themeco Test” where I have set the column full-width. Please find the page URL in the secure note.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.