How to make my cornerstone designed page look different on Mobile

Hi,

I created a page using cornerstone on my website using rows and columns. It looks fine on desktop but on the mobile version the rows are shown next to each other when I want the colums to show next to each other instead.

For example, I have a 3 headings, and underneath each heading I have a picture for that heading, and underneath that I have some text to go with that specific heading and picture. I have this in three columns accross the page.

Is there any way to let cornerstone know that the sections that need to be kept together are the columns and NOT the rows?

It ooks perfect on desktop, but the mobile version is obviously not realizing that I need the vertical sections to go together and NOT the rows…

Hi There,

Please provide the URL of the specific page so we can guide you how to better structure your page.

Also point the specific section you are looking to improve.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.