Hi as per title I would like my “Support” menu item to open a modal or off-canvas element showing a contact form.
Please let me know how this can be done thanks! 
Hi as per title I would like my “Support” menu item to open a modal or off-canvas element showing a contact form.
Please let me know how this can be done thanks! 
Hi There,
Actually, there are independent elements for menu Modal Menu and Slide-In Menu which will serve the purpose you are looking for.
Please take a look carefully at the elements list and you will find them.
Hope it helps!
Hi, but what if I wish to have one of my menu items open an off-canvas element?
Hello @ddctc,
Thanks for asking. 
You can use Convert Plus Model popup feature to open Contact form upon clicking on a menu item. Here are the steps you can take to open form in lightbox. Here is the screencast that I have created that you can refer. Please note that I am using Contact form 7 plugin to create the form. https://screencast.com/t/RxSRwiRkG6a
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.