How to Make Menu Item a Button

This is brilliant thank you.
I did try -10px but on the padding-top but obviously not the correct place.
Thank you so much.

You’re most welcome! Have you tried negative margin instead pf padding?

hi,
Yes, the Staff member christopher.amirian, suggested this above.

Thank you.

One last thing…
I have the Child Theme installed and have added CSS via the CSS section on the Customisation Page. Should I be adding this to the Child Theme’s style.css file instead?

Thank you.

Hi There,

You don’t need to copy the CSS to the style.css, both places are fine.

Regards!

Thank you.
I just wanted to make sure that when I update X, I wont lose the CSS.

Hi there,

You will not use the CSS code which you add to the Customizer or X > Launch > Options > CSS.But please make sure that you need a complete backup of your website on each update for sure just in case and as a general rule of thumb.

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.