How to make header work in x theme , standard?

Hi there,
can you please help me to populate my header on X theme standard, Integrity 3 ?
I can edit fonts, sizes etc. of the header all correctly, now:

  • I want to add for example under “Portfolio” 5 new sub - headers and link each to a new page - how can I do this?

Many thanks,
Falco

Hi Falco,

You need to go to Wp Admin > Appereance > Menus >

And add the child pages to your menu.

Please refer to this link to learn how WP Menu system works:

https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

Hope it helps

Thank you Joao, I will do all this and come back with more specific questions then. Kind regards,
Falk

You’re welcome.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.