Hello, I’m trying to make the boxes of my posts on my website much bigger. I’m using Essential Grid. How can I do so? Thanks
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
The size of each item depends on layout width and how many columns it will fit in a single row. Please try the Media Ratio X:Y option and (4:3 is almost square) then change the columns count, the few columns, the larger it will appear.
Thanks!
Thank you. Now I have the issue that the whole image isn’t appearing - it’s been blocked with a bar at the bottom and the title isn’t fully appearing on the skin.
Hi there,
May I know which grid? Your 3 grids seem to be okay, titles are there. Except for youtube grid which it’s configured to display title upon hover.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.