How to make buttons look alike from different plugins?

Hello!
I’m working on the form to the left of the picture on here: http://landoffersco.com/

The form is made using contact form 7. How can I make the “lets talk” button look like the “get an offer now” button a little further down the page?

Is there a way I could apply the style from the x theme button to the contact form 7 button using css?

Hello @BCRC,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to change CSS of Contact Form button CSS:

.page-id-76 input.wpcf7-form-control.wpcf7-submit {text-shadow: 0 0.075em 0.075em rgba(0,0,0,0.3); box-shadow: 0 0.25em 0 0 hsl(124,2%,81%), 0 4px 9px rgba(0,0,0,0.75); color: hsl(0,0%,0%) !important; border-color: hsl(120,2%,77%); background-color: hsl(0,0%,95%) !important;}

.page-id-76 input.wpcf7-form-control.wpcf7-submit:hover {box-shadow: 0 0.25em 0 0 hsl(123,2%,23%), 0 4px 9px rgba(0,0,0,0.75); text-shadow: 0 0.075em 0.075em rgba(0,0,0,0.65); color: hsl(0,0%,100%) !important; border-color: hsla(0,0%,50%,0.25); background-color: hsl(62,1%,31%) !important;}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.