How to make button element (not the classic one) be in "block" form, like the classic one has the option for?

I really like the customization available in the standard block element, however it does not offer the option to make the button a “block” extending the full width of the container it is in like the classic block element has. Is there any code I can input that can make this happen? I tried adjusting margins, and width amounts, but when I switch over to mobile the text in the button is no longer centered.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Correct me if I am wrong, you want to have a button which will expand the whole width of the container:

If that is the case, then go to the Button element options and click on the Customize Tab and add block-level to the Class input box:

Then go to X > Launch > Options > CSS and add the code below:

.block-level {
    display: block;
}

That will do the trick and you can use the block-level class wherever you want to have a button act that way.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.