How to make background image show on mobile

I am attemtping to make section show on mobile it looks fine on all other devices what do I need to change to fix this

Hi George,

Thank you for writing in, since your image is landscape oriented and the mobile is portrait-oriented you need to utilize the background position option, by default it is set to center, as you can see it is being focused on center when viewed on mobile. Please follow the link below for more details about the background-position option.

background-position

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

so what css do i need to place to make it show on mobile the image works on everything but mobile

Nevermind I got it fixed

Hi George,

Glad to know that you are able to fix it.

Thanks

The only question I have now is how to make headline on mobile 1 line

Hi George,

You can make that headline in a single line in mobile by reducing the font size for mobile only.
Now you need to create a duplicate of the existing headline and reduce the font size that adjust into the mobile.
Then you need to make the original headline visible for all the devices except the mobile and the duplicate headline visible only for mobile devices.
You can have this option in Element > Customize > Hide During Breakpoints

You can also play around with the responsive text with the help of this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQHpAgFumw

Hope it helps.

Thanks

so in theory i will have 2 headlines one for desktop and the other for mobile

Hi George,

Yes, in that way you can avoid any custom coding.

Thanks

Seems like more work but its a work around Im sure much of it could be done with CSS

Hi George,

We suggest to avoid any custom coding, but CSS can be a very good option.
Please see this video on responsive text, which will help.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.